The RX3 wireless receiver is a highly reliable and versatile product. It includes the following features:
- Compact, non-metallic, corrosion resistant enclosure
- 50+ operational configurations available
- Excellent performance in “high noise” environments
- Serial number with rolling code virtually eliminates “cross frequency” or interference.
- Multi-color LED indicator to show status
- Environmentally sealed connectors.
- Integral antenna long range antenna options.
- 12VDC control system input standard.
- 100 foot line of sight range
- External Connectors: Watertight in compliance with ANSI/ASAE EP455 JUL 91 document, Section 5.6-Level 1.
- Vibration: ANSI/ASAE EP455 JUL91 document, Section 5.15-Level 1.
- Shock: ANSI/ASAE EP455 JUL91 document, Section-5.14.2-level 1 and 5.14.3.
- Electromagnetic Compliance (EMC): ANSI/ASAE EP455 JUL91 document, Section 5.16-evel 1.
- Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) Protected to level 1 of ANSI/ASAE EP455 JUL91 document, Section-5.12.1
- Hydraulic Controls
- Side Dump Trailers
- Boat Lifts
- Winch Products
- Grain Truck Unloaders
- Truck Top Covers
- Grain Wagon
- Seed Tenders
- Sand and Salt Spreaders
- 5.5” x 4.75” x 1.5” high including mounting tabs
Installation: (hardware not included)
- Readily mounted using screws or rivets through the case tabs
- Double-stick tape
- Velcro tab and tape
- Custom firmware
- Custom Keypads and overlays with up to four buttons
- Three alternate transmitter enclosures for users requiring larger dimensions.
- Rocker/toggle switch with harness for manual interface functions
- Potted Receiver enclosure
- External high amperage relay packs
- Custom wire harness interface
Warranty: One year, manufactured parts and workmanship from date of installation, not to exceed eighteen months from date of sale.