TRANSMITTER LEARN INFORMATION AND BATTERY REPLACEMENT
- With power connected to the receiver swipe a strong magnet over the “L” slowly until the light inside the small transparent circle turns RED.
Note: The light may turn solid red or start blinking red, either is ok
- Within a couple of seconds and in close range, momentarily press any active button on the transmitter. The transmitter has successfully been paired to the receiver if the light on the receiver turns green when any active transmitter button is pushed.
Note: There is a maximum memory of 17 learn cycles. After 17 times the memory needs to be cleared by holding the magnet over the “L” for 15-20 seconds. The light on the receiver will turn red once activated by the magnet, after 15-20 seconds without moving the magnet, the light will turn off. Once the memory is cleared, you can re-learn your transmitter by following steps 1 and 2 above.
KEYFOB TRANSMITTER BATTERY REPLACEMENT INSTRUCTIONS
Your keyfob transmitter is a water-tight, user friendly device designed for years of trouble free operation. Under most circumstances it should require only periodic battery replacement. The transmitter is powered by a long life CR2032 coin style battery available most anywhere. For battery replacement, you will need a small phillips screwdriver, small flat screwdriver or knife, a toothpick or other small non-conductive device, and a clean work surface and silicon gel. Be sure to clean your hands thoroughly prior to disassembly.
- Remove the small phillips screw from the back of the transmitter case.
- Using a small screwdriver or knife, separate the case halves.
- Gently pull the rubber membrane from the back half of the case. The green circuit board should stay in the rubber membrane.
- Using a wood or plastic object (a toothpick works well), push the battery out of the clip, noting orientation with + up.
- Replace with a new coin cell orienting + on top.
- Place the rubber membrane and circuit board back in the front half of the case.
- Coat the flat edge of the rubber membrane with a small amount of silicon.
- Carefully install the back half of case. Press evenly around sealing edge to ensure a good fit then install the phillips screw.